The 2018 Summer Reading Challenge is here!
Reading Challenge Guidelines:
- Read some awesome books.
- The challenge form includes a Side A and Side B of the mixtape. Both entries submitted = 2 entries into a prize drawing.
- Record the title and author on each line of the mixtape form. 1 book = 1 song. 20 songs = 1 completed mixtape (you can still be entered in the drawing if only one side of the mixtape is completed!)
- Maximum 2 mixtapes per person, and you may not use the same book to complete a second mixtape.
- Return completed forms to a campus library location or submit completed prompts online before September 11th, 2018.
Share your mixtape journey with us! #UMNMixtape
Need some fun reading suggestions ? Check out these resources!
- Ask the University of Minnesota Libraries Book Matchmakers: fill out this form.
- MNCat Discovery
- The Basement Alcove Display in Wilson Library across from the coffee shop
- The McCollister Collection of Popular Literature on the first floor of Wilson library
Displays in the Wilson Library Basement
From Our Collections
The From Our Collections Display features titles from the University of Minnesota Libraries collections centered around a theme. The display features pictures of book covers and call numbers. Physical copies of the books are available on the shelf or through a Get It request.
Basement Alcove Display
The Basement Alcove Display consists of books from the general collection in Wilson Library. These books are chosen surrounding a theme and are available for checkout.