For a complete listing of jobs (including Civil Service, Academic, Student, and Graduate Assistant positions) please visit the University of Minnesota Job Center.
Current Professional Opportunities
The following professional positions are currently available at the University Libraries:
- Associate University Librarian for Content & Collections
- Archives & Special Collections Metadata Librarian
- Clinical Information Librarian
- Digital Repositories Archivist
- Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services
- Manager, East Bank Operations
- Plant Sciences Librarian
- Public Health Liaison & Data Curation Specialist
- Research Service Coordinator/Liaison Librarian
- Social Sciences and Professional Programs Librarian
Student Jobs -- We are hiring!
- Work in one of our Archives sorting materials, scanning, or helping researcher use the materials.
- Work in the underground storage caverns processing materials with our partner Minitex.
- Our Peer Research Consultants tutor students one-on-one on finding sources and academic library research skills.
Students from all Library and Information Science degree programs are welcome to complete internships at the University of Minnesota. Current opportunities are listed below, or contact a librarian or the HR office to inquire about building an internship.