The following professional positions are currently available at the University Libraries.
Current professional opportunities
Copy the Job ID number before clicking on the desired job description.
- Community Engagement Lead, Mapping Prejudice Program (Job ID# 345488)
- Curator, Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies (Job ID# 346203)
- Digital Library Services Librarian (Job ID# 346853)
- Open Education and Affordable Content Librarian (Job ID# 347329)
- Research Impact and Research Information Management Librarian (Job ID# 347562)
- Research Services and Plant Sciences Librarian (Job ID# 347111)
- Research Services and Student Life Archivist (Job ID# 347466)
- Social Sciences Librarian (Job ID# 346319)
For a complete listing of jobs (including Civil Service, Academic, Student, and Graduate Assistant positions) please visit the University of Minnesota Job Center.