Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am the Public Health Library Liaison and serve as a data curator for the Digital Repository for the University of Minnesota. I can help maximize your literature search and organize search results. My expertise lies in data management - research workflow, file naming, folder structure, metadata, versioning, storage, and data sharing.
Umbra Search African American History is a free online search tool that provides access to over 500,000 digitized archival materials documenting African American history from more than 1,000 libraries, archives, and cultural heritage institutions across the United States.