Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am the librarian for Business and Global Studies. I work with students, staff and faculty to find great and reliable resources in marketing, entrepreneurship, strategic management, and all other areas of business and global studies. I can also help with citation management, research topic refinement, and general research needs.
This collection boasts art exhibition catalogs from around the world, artists books, illustrated periodicals, artist sketchbooks, and rare monographs ranging from the 1500s – present. Annual exhibitions are organized to highlight selections from the collection. Protest Publishing and Art: from the Copy Machine to the Internet is on display through May 19, 2017.