Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
The Owen H. Wangensteen Historical Library of Biology and Medicine is the pre-eminent library for historical medical research in the Midwest, including over 80,000 rare books cover topics such as surgery, pharmacy, botany, cookery, hospital care, and mythical beasts.