Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
The University Libraries policies allow library users to have limited access to food and drink. Please respect the following guidelines:
- Beverage containers must have tops or lids (coffee cups with lids, twist top bottles, travel mugs).
- Do not bring in greasy, sticky, crumbly or aromatic foods.
- Use care when consuming food and drink while using computers and library materials.
- Dispose of food and drink containers in trash bins or recycling bins.
- Food residue attracts insects and rodents. Alert library staff about any spills or messes.
- The Libraries reserve the right to suspend these guidelines for special library events.
- Individuals failing to comply with these guidelines may be asked to leave the library.
- Some library locations have unique or at-risk resources and may have additional food and drink restrictions. Consult with library staff if you have any questions.
- Several libraries have coffee shops and vending areas. We encourage you to consume food in those areas.
Contact us with your questions and comments.