Give to the collection
Learn more about how you can support the Sherlock Holmes Collections with your financial gift.
Friend of the Sherlock Holmes Collections
When you give to the collection, you become a Friend of the Sherlock Holmes Collections. With membership in the Friends you receive the quarterly newsletter that provides insights and updates about the Collections. You also have the satisfaction of supporting the collections and programs. Basic annual dues are $30 and may be given in honor or memory of an individual. Donations beyond the basic level are also encouraged.
Back to top
Sherlock Holmes Collections funds
There are three funds set up to support the Sherlock Holmes Collections. These are:
- The E. W. McDiarmid Curator for Sherlock Holmes Fund (5412)
- This fund supports the endowed curator's position and associated programming.
- The John Bennett Shaw Sherlock Holmes Fund (3906)
- This fund supports publication of the newsletter and other collection exhibits and programming.
- The Philip S. Hench Sherlock Holmes Acquisitions Fund (1629)
- This fund supports acquisitions for the Collections.
To give by sending a check or money order or to set up an electronic fund transfer (EFT) to make a recurring gift directly from a bank or credit card account use this gift form. Be sure to indicate which Sherlock Holmes fund you wish your gift applied towards. Print the gift form and send with your gift to:
Sherlock Holmes Collections -- University of Minnesota Libraries
P.O. Box 860266
Minneapolis, MN 55486-0266
Annual renewals are also sent out in the fall issue of the newsletter, if you wish to use the regular donation envelope provided with the newsletter.
Back to top