The Natural Resources Library is home to a premier academic collection of books, journals, government documents, and other information in all formats relating to the subjects of: forestry, forest products, outdoor recreation, range management, remote sensing, zoology, aquaculture, conservation biology, bees and beekeeping, endangered animals, entomology, fisheries management, herpetology, ichthyology, mammalogy, non-human primatology, ornithology, animal taxonomy, and wildlife management.
- Ecology & Evolution
- Environmental Sciences, Policy & Mgmt.
- Fisheries & Aquatic Zoology
- Forest & Natural Resource Management
- Forestry (general aspects)
- Government Information, U.S.
- Plant Biology
- Plant Pathology
- Recreation, Park & Leisure Studies
- Water Resources
- Wildlife & Zoology
Available at Natural Resources Library or via Get It