- About EndNote
- How to Use EndNote
- Connecting EndNote to FindIt
- Ask a Librarian
- Create your own databases of citations by importing references from MNCAT and other article indexes or entering them manually.
- Upload and attach one or more pdf files to individual records.
- Automatically generate bibliographies in all major styles (MLA, APA, Turabian, Chicago, etc.)
EndNote allows you to:
Want to know how EndNote compares to other citation managers? Review our citation manager chart.
How To Use EndNote
Register for an EndNote Workshop EndNote Basics is a 60-minute session that covers the fundamentals of using EndNote, including adding references, exporting them to Word, and how to create customized bibliographies
Connecting EndNote to FindIt
You can link your EndNote account to the University of Minnesota’s FindIt system and access the full text articles to which the University Libraries subscribe.
- Select Edit on the top EndNote menu and select Preferences.
- On the left panel of the preferences menu that appears, select Find Full Text.
- In the OpenURL Path type in http://primo.lib.umn.edu/openurl/TWINCITIES/TWINCITIES_SP
- In the URL box under Authenticate With type in http://ezproxy.lib.umn.edu/login?url=
- Hit Apply to save your changes