Research your Way to an A!
What Can a Peer Research Consultant Do for You?
The Peer Research Consultants provide one-on-one assistance to develop the research strategies needed to write an excellent research paper. The consultants are U of M students who are specially trained to help other students:
- Find scholarly or academic articles
- Narrow down your paper topics
- Create thesis statements or research questions
- Navigate the Libraries' website and locate good databases for a topic
- Choose good keywords for searching
- Evaluate articles and websites
Peer Research Consultants have walk-in hours (no appointment necessary!) in two locations:
- MCAE Instructional Center located in Appleby Hall
- SMART Learning Commons located on the second floor of Walter Library
Schedule an appointment with a PRC!
Schedule and Locations
For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Jody Gray, Diversity Outreach Librarian at 612-624-9913 or email@example.com.