Peer Research Consultants (PRCs) are students with strong academic records and writing skills, trained to help you with your research papers or assignments. PRCs can also help you get started with faculty-sponsored research.
One-on-one online appointments with a PRC are available.
- Learn what to expect at a consultation.
- PRCs use Google Hangouts through their UMN accounts. Please test your computer before the appointment so everything goes smoothly.
PRCs help you:
- Choose good keywords and databases for searching
- Find and evaluate scholarly articles
- Narrow down your paper topic and create research questions
- Navigate the Libraries website
- Explore undergraduate research opportunities and provide tips for finding a research mentor