Schedule an appointment
One-on-one appointments with a PRC are available on East, West, and St. Paul campus locations. What to expect at a consultation.
PRCs help you:
- Choose good keywords and databases for searching
- Find and evaluate scholarly articles
- Narrow down your paper topic and create research questions
- Navigate the Libraries website
- Explore undergraduate research opportunities and provide tips for finding a research mentor (*NEW*)
Drop-in consultation calendar
Orange = East Bank Campus locations | Green = West Bank Campus Locations
- MCAE - 149 Appleby Hall
- SMART Learning Commons - 204 Walter Library
- Bio-Med Library - Level 2 Diehl Hall
- ISSS - 190 H. H. Humphrey School
- SMART Learning Commons - Basement Level Wilson Library
For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk - 612-624-0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.