The following is a list of awards, fellowships, and scholarships available to fund research using ASC collections.
- The Adelle and Erwin Tomash Fellowship in the History of Information Technology
Awarded to a graduate student for doctoral dissertation research in the history of computing.
- Arthur L. Norberg Travel Fund
For researchers using the Charles Babbage Institute Center for the History of Information Technology.
- Children’s Literature Research Collections, Essay Awards and Fellowships
For authors and illustrators using the Kerlan Collection in the Children's Literature Research Collections.
- Clarke Chambers Travel Fellowship
For researchers using the Kautz Family YMCA Archives or the Social Welfare History Archives.
- Elmer L. Andersen Research Scholars Program
To support scholarly research projects using materials from any unit within the Department of Archives and Special Collections.
- Health Sciences Travel Fellowship
For researchers using the health science and administrative collections in the University of Minnesota Archives.
- Immigration History Research Center (IHRC) Archives and Kautz Family YMCA Archives Graduate Award for Holocaust, Genocide and Mass Violence Studies
For University of Minnesota graduate students researching in either the IHRC Archives or the YMCA Archives.
- Immigration History Research Center Archives' Grant-in-Aid Awards
To support a visiting scholar, of any level, to conduct research in the Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) collections.
- James Ford Bell Library Research Fellowships
For researchers using James Ford Bell Library’s premier collection of rare books, maps, manuscripts, and archival collections documenting the history and impact of international trade prior to ca. 1800.
- Dr. Linda Mack Schloff Research Award Fund
For researchers using the Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives.