Bio-Medical Library 1:Button Studio

How is the space set up?
The camera frame, microphone, and lights are fixed to record 1-2 people sitting at the studio's table.

Between what hours may I book the studio?
The studio may be scheduled during the Bio-Medical Library's Public Hours.

Bio-Med 1 Button Studio Exterior

Where is the studio located?
The studio is located in Room 279 on the 2nd floor (tunnel level) of the Bio-Medical Library on the Twin Cities East Bank Campus. Get directions to Bio-Med.

How do I access the studio?
Stop by the Service Desk on the 2nd floor at your reservation time, and staff will grant you access to the studio.

How is the sound quality of the studio for recording purposes?
Recordings may occasionally pick up ambient sounds from within the library.

Magrath Library 1:Button Studio

How is the space set up?
The camera frame, microphone, and lights are fixed to record 1-2 people at the studio's standing-height table. Stools are available.

The studio may be scheduled during Magrath Library's Public Hours.

Where is the studio located?
Magrath Library is located on the St Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. Get directions to Magrath Library.

How do I access the studio?
Recordings may occasionally pick up ambient sounds from within the library. Stop by the Service Desk on the Ground floor at your reservation time, and staff will grant you access to the studio.

Walter Library 1:Button Studio

How is the space set up?

The studio may be scheduled between the hours of 8 am and 5:30 pm, Monday - Friday. The studio is not available during evening or weekend hours.

Where is the studio located?
The studio is located in room 240 of Walter Library on the Twin Cities East Bank Campus. Get directions to Walter Library.

How do I access the studio?
Stop by the Information Desk on the 2nd floor (in the Great Hall) at your reservation time, and request to check out a Walter 1:Button keycard. Then walk over to the hallway on the west side. Take a left and continue on to your left around two corners. Walter 240 will be on your left. Scan the keycard against the card reader to unlock the room.

The studio generally provides a deep quiet atmosphere for recordings where audio quality is critical.

Wilson Library 1:Button Studios

How is the space set up?
The camera frame, microphone, and lights are fixed to record 1-2 people at the studio's adjustable-height table.

Between what hours may I book the studios?
The studios may be scheduled during Wilson Library's Public Hours.

Where are the studios located?
The studios are located on the basement level of Wilson Library in the SMART Learning Commons. Wilson Library is on the West Bank of the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities campus. Get directions to Wilson Library.

How do I access the studios?
Stop by the first floor service desk at your reservation time to check out a key to the studio.

The studios provide a deep quiet atmosphere for recordings where audio quality is critical.