Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
- Food and drink policy
Policy concerning food and drinks in the University.
- Library use policy
Expectations for library users and staff.
- Facilities policy
- Entitlements for accessing electronic resources licensed for the University of Minnesota campus
Information regarding U of M affiliation and access to licensed resources.
- Acceptable use of electronic resources
Includes license agreement, and copyright information.
- Online privacy statement
- Acceptable use of University Libraries’ computing and technology tesources
- Cell phone policy
Areas where cell phone use in the libraries is acceptable.
- Disability access policy
- University’s smoke and tobacco free campus policy
- Board of Regents student conduct code
- Board of Regents faculty and staff code of conduct
- Board of Regents policy on alcoholic beverages on campus
- University Relations filming and photography policy