The four largest libraries (Wilson Library, Walter Library, Bio-Medical Library and Magrath Library) now offer online reservations for group study spaces to students, faculty and staff. Find the right space for your needs from the locations listed below, or link to the reservation system to view room amenities and up-to-date availability.
Watch for new locations and spaces to be added as we expand the online reservation service.
|Group Study Rooms||107, 111, 112, 113, 207, 209, 308, 309||Yes|
- Available up to two hours per day per person, up to two weeks in advance.
- Priority is always given to groups of two or more. Single users - even those with reservations - may be asked to move.
- Spaces revert to first-come, first-served if not claimed within 15 minutes.
- Spaces must be returned to the state in which they were found.
- Reserve a studio for up to four hours per day, up to two months in advance.
- Rooms must be returned to the state in which they were found.