Peer tutors - SMART Learning Commons
Peer tutors are undergraduates who provide academic tutoring for students in math, chemistry, writing, physics, computer science, and more. Pay starts at $12/hour.
- Application will open on October 1 for fall semester and March 1 for spring semester.
- Currently we are not hiring for Spring 2021. Thank you for understanding.
- Learn more about the job and how to apply HERE.
Student media consultant - SMART Learning Commons
Student media consultants staff the Media Services and Information desks at Walter, Wilson and Magrath Libraries including processing incoming media equipment and film reservations, troubleshooting technology, and answering general questions. Successful candidates enjoy helping people, are eager to learn, and are reliable. Pay rate is $10.36/hour. Work study eligibility is preferred.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for future opportunities.
- Not currently seeking applications, but you can always apply to be considered when an opening is available. See z.umn.edu/workinsmartmedia