Walter Library is open limited hours for students, faculty, and staff with a current U card (locate U Card entrances for Walter Library).
If you plan to visit Walter Library, you should know the following:
- Face coverings are required.
- Physical distancing is required.
- Follow all health and safety protocols.
- The Wise Owl coffee shop is closed. Breakerspace is closed. Toaster has limited access. The SMART Learning Commons is open but most peer tutoring and services are online.
- You can reserve individual study rooms online.
- All consultations and research help will be online.
- You can request materials from Walter Library online through a Get It request in Libraries search. You can pick up items or have them delivered to your office, home, or residence hall.
- You can also request to have part of a book or physical item scanned and we will send it electronically with our Digital Delivery service.
- Please take advantage of the campus safety services. A Campus Security Monitor Escort is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 4-WALK (4-9255) if you would like an escort. The escort area covers all campuses and locations within a mile of campus. Note: Gopher Chauffeur is not available Fall semester 2020.
Learn more about what will be different when you visit our libraries.
Today’s Hours: 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Hours for 10/23/2020–10/29/2020
|23 Oct 2020||Friday||8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|24 Oct 2020||Saturday||Noon–6:00 p.m.|
|25 Oct 2020||Sunday||Noon–6:00 p.m.|
|26 Oct 2020||Monday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|27 Oct 2020||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|28 Oct 2020||Wednesday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|29 Oct 2020||Thursday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|