Walter Library is open limited hours for students, faculty, and staff with a current U card (locate U Card entrances for Walter Library).
If you plan to visit Walter Library, you should know the following:
- Face coverings and physical distancing are required. Follow all health and safety protocols.
- The Wise Owl coffee shop is closed. Breakerspace is closed. Toaster has limited access. The SMART Learning Commons is open but most peer tutoring and services are online.
- You can reserve individual study rooms online.
- All consultations and research help are online.
- You can request materials from Walter Library online through a Get It request in Libraries search. You can pick up items or have them delivered to your office, home, or residence hall.
- You can also request to have part of a book or physical item scanned and we will send it electronically with our Digital Delivery service.
Learn more about what is different when you visit our libraries.
Today’s Hours: 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Hours for 1/20/2021–1/26/2021
|20 Jan 2021||Wednesday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|21 Jan 2021||Thursday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|22 Jan 2021||Friday||8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|23 Jan 2021||Saturday||Noon–6:00 p.m.|
|24 Jan 2021||Sunday||Noon–6:00 p.m.|
|25 Jan 2021||Monday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|
|26 Jan 2021||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.|