Due to COVID-19:
- Average physical item fulfillment is 1-2 weeks - Note: delivery may take longer at the beginning of the semester
- Average article and chapter fulfillment is 3 - 7 days - Note: delivery may take longer at the beginning of the semester
- There are no overdue fines, however you might be charged for the replacement of lost items.
- Loans are usually renewable, but can be recalled by the lender.
Create a delivery request
Request a title using a blank form:
Or search for a title to place the request:
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) & Digital Delivery offers access to materials needed for course work and scholarly research, including:
- materials not currently available within the University of Minnesota Libraries,
- and digital copies of articles and book chapters from our print and microform collections.
These services are free for currently-affiliated University students, faculty, and staff.