Due to COVID-19:
- ILL will try to fill your request with electronic content; ebooks, ebook chapters, digitized PDFs and links to open access.
- Requests for physical materials not available electronically (i.e. print books, DVDs, etc.), and scans from our print collection, will be put on hold.
- We are unable to accept returns and we are extending the dues dates of all items. There will be no overdue fines or blocks applied to patron accounts.
Create a Delivery Request
Request a title using a blank form:
Or search for a title to place the request:
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) & Digital Delivery offers access to materials needed for course work and scholarly research, including:
- materials not currently available within the University of Minnesota Libraries,
- and digital copies of articles and book chapters from our print and microform collections.
These services are free for currently-affiliated University students, faculty, and staff.