Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am one of our Social Sciences librarians. Please contact me with Psychology, Educational Psychology, Child Development, and Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences inquiries, and assist with questions regarding systematic reviews, reproducibility, and retractions among other topics.
Texts from the unique and richly illustrated history of early modern medical knowledge and healing in Japan and China are on view for the first time in a fascinating exhibition from the Wangensteen Historical Library of Biology and Medicine.