Submit your request using one of the following methods and we will let you know what resources we can provide!
- Submit requests using the course materials request form.
- Email your reading list or syllabus to one of the online reserves sites, listing the citations in the desired display order.
- Build a draft course reserves page yourself (Library Course Page).
- Use the Faculty Library Course Page Manual to start building your page.
- Online Reserves staff will help complete the page.
Instructors are responsible for deciding what materials they can legally share with their students.
- We have information and staff members that can help with this decision!
- If you think you need additional permissions to share materials with students, we can get copyright permissions (usually with a fee) and include those materials on an online reserves page. If you plan to request permission to use materials, please allow at least 6 weeks for processing, as copyright permission takes time to secure.
If you’re having trouble viewing your online reserve page or readings, please visit our FAQ page.