The Walter Library and Health Sciences Library makerspaces are closed for the fall semester.
Diehl Hall, room 314 (third floor)
Walter Library, Toaster Innovation Hub (basement level)
Other makerspaces and design spaces at UMN
Hours will be affected by COVID-19 closures.
- Anderson Student Innovation Labs (Mechanical Engineering Building, East Bank)
- College of Design FABshops (Rapson Hall, East Bank and McNeal Hall, St. Paul)
- EStudio (Regis Center West, West Bank)
- XYZ Lab (Regis Center East, West Bank) -- by appointment only
- Bakken Medical Device Center (Mayo Building, East Bank)